Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How will I ever get to 250 posts if this board dies? :lol Here is a pic to keep it diecast related. It obviously is a Baja what would you have named it?

R

·
0 Posts
Well, not Baja... wonder where they got that from???

Maybe I would have named it Rigel 12

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They all ready had a double trouble which is below how about some ideas for a new name on it also.

I was thinking Outrigger.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
This'n pretty old :p

Does anyone still on here collect Topper JLs? I've had a few that came in lots I bought, but haven't kept any. I guess the lack of Mopars is probably why I haven't collected any.

Let's see some pics if you got 'em! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
:wave:
This'n pretty old :p

Does anyone still on here collect Topper JLs? I've had a few that came in lots I bought, but haven't kept any. I guess the lack of Mopars is probably why I haven't collected any.

Let's see some pics if you got 'em!

I don't collect Topper JLs, but here's some that I got from a Hobby Talk member. Thanks Jim!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Painted interior Turbines

Turbines with old base with protruding headlights but unpainted interiors

I'm trying to get one of each color. Sort of hard to tell which are just variations of the same color. Here are all my Turbines

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
A member of my die cast club has a lot of carded Johnny Lightning Toppers for sale, not to mention many loose cars in excellent condition.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I suspect he means "in real life." It's like saying you saw someone "in the flesh" instead of seeing a picture, except diecast aren't made of flesh...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Makes sense....lol. I still remember the excitement the first time I was able to get my hands on a real Topper Johnny Lightning. Seems kinda silly now, but it was pretty cool at the time. Years later and many $$ fewer I'm floating in Johnny's, but it's all good. I'm still bummed to have seen how such a cool company as Playing Mantis and the Johnny cars have gone away. The collectors club used to be a lot of fun through the 90's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts