Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only found the one redline and its the gto with the
shark teeth on the front.. have a extra for trade

Are they really this hard to find. since they are 10% of production?

thanks wwe4life :wave:

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
The yellow Firebird RR does not come in redline per PM CS before they were let go.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I would say they are harder to find since they are one per case so at 10% that would be one every 10 cases. I don't know about where you live, but around here you are lucky to see more more than a couple of the same case.

·
Registered
243 Posts
When the second series Street Freaks came out in the # cars I desided to only collect the rubber tire versions, boy was that a tought set to get! Then came the Zingers, and I wasn't going to get any of them till I saw them on the pegs, changed my mind, decided I would get anything I coud get Plastic tires or not !!
I have them all up to 375-13 and I have found 6 with rubber tires, not counting the PMD Cuda & the WW4 Camaro and I have one Camaro w/red stripe #375-10 for trade ! I'll trade the Camaro for the GTO if you like !:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts