Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone found a RW WL Zinger? I don't think I have ever even heard of one being found. Just curious. They have to be out there. I remember sorting through the sample boxes a while back seeing these with "WHITE LIGHTNING" written on the tires.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
I have both the red and the orange with flames Zinger Firebirds with WL on the RW tires. I also have the green Firebird Zinger with white RW tires. I believe Rick Adams(Lightning Lane) has at least four of the RW WL on tires Zingers.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
:wave: Hehehehe, these have a home for a long long time. They are just impossible to get a hold of. Rick (Lightning Lane) has the green RW WL too. He and I are the only two that I know of that have one.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
The WL on the RWs look much better than the all white tires.
That red Bird is sweet. I bought two of them when they first came out.
I opened the first one as soon as I got home.
The detail and paint really set it apart from a lot of the other Zingers IMHO.
Thanks for the pictures, Tom.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
985 Posts
Wow this place is cool I love the info here :thumbsup: and i already figured out i need to put my bib on when reading posts:eek: those are some great Zingers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts