Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left town to search for whites and found a model kit with the blue station wagon WL in it :rolleyes: . woo hoo, returned home later :freak: (7 hours later from hunting for whites) and my order from diecastexpress was here and pulled a luxo ram wl!!! :D nice thanks Johnny! :wave:

·
Registered
178 Posts
wow a great find;;;congralutions;;;;;;;;do you find other jl stuff in your area ;;;;;;;;;;;i think your from albany region;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;here sweet nothing everywhere ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
He hits Saratoga,VT,Clifton Park,GlenFalls,etc..and finds alot.I'm further down towards Albany and find zilch. Of course I work alot of hours and don't search the stores as regularly(late at night or early am like he does).So he finds 'em where others do not. He's got the addiction and the time. So more power to him. At least he is a collector who gets them, and not a scalper. :) and a nice guy it seems. I met him once at TOYSRUs ..........GARY

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
kanabrew said:
He hits Saratoga,VT,Clifton Park,GlenFalls,etc..and finds alot.I'm further down towards Albany and find zilch. Of course I work alot of hours and don't search the stores as regularly(late at night or early am like he does).So he finds 'em where others do not. He's got the addiction and the time. So more power to him. At least he is a collector who gets them, and not a scalper. :) and a nice guy it seems. I met him once at TOYSRUs ..........GARY
GARY! Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. I work a 40 hour job, goto college and have fulltime girlfriend! Sent you a PM :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts