Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Bite your tongue, man! Everyone knows Julie is the quintessential Catwoman!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Ziz said:
Bite your tongue, man! Everyone knows Julie is the quintessential Catwoman!
I certainly agree, Ziz. However.... it might not be a bad idea to have a Catwoman kit with 3 alternate heads so she could be built as Julie Newmar, Lee Merriwether, or Eartha Kitt! Lee and Eartha's heads would surely look better on Julie's body, eh?

- GJS

·
Registered
225 Posts
John P said:
She seems happy about it! :)
Now THAT is funny!

I think the kit could have been better. No way is that kit worth $195 unless you are a hopelessly desperate Yvonne Craig Batgirl fan. How could she endorse that? I think she needs glasses or she forgot to wear them.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
The local hobby shop had a far better looking 12 inch doll of BatGirl for only $25 bucks last year. Almost bought it as a present for a friend's little daughter.

Huzz

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
The Batman said:
I certainly agree, Ziz. However.... it might not be a bad idea to have a Catwoman kit with 3 alternate heads so she could be built as Julie Newmar, Lee Merriwether, or Eartha Kitt! Lee and Eartha's heads would surely look better on Julie's body, eh?

- GJS
I like this idea. Still, Lee Meriweather would be my choice. She was purrrfect in the Batman movie. Julie would be my second choice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts