Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was busy painting at work today when the mailman came up and handed me a package. I was surprised and when I opened it there was a note from 72challenger saying that I have been RAOK'd! Thanks Niel it is fantastic. I will post better pictures of it this weekend.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Funny you should bring this up.

And Congratulations.

But funny, because I just came into HobbyTalk to see about starting a thread to post the ROAK I just received today from Liv n Low. Hope you don't mind if I just piggyback it onto your thread, I can't see starting a new thread for something the title of your thread states so well.

I came home from work today to find a small little package that I was totally un-expecting and had no idea what it could possibly be holding. What a pleasant surprise when I it contained this little beauty of an ROAK from Liv n Low. My first dream car (color and everything) as a teenager and dang if it isn't still just the slickest, greatest-looking car!

You'll have to excuse me now while I go cruising in my new car.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love it, and wish we had one thread dedicated to RAOK's. I would have to say that RAOK's are one of the things that I love about HobbyTalk

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Was busy painting at work today when the mailman came up and handed me a package. I was surprised and when I opened it there was a note from 72challenger saying that I have been RAOK'd! Thanks Niel it is fantastic. I will post better pictures of it this weekend.

Very niiiiiiiiiice RAOK Dave... It will go great with all your other Rescue Vehicles. :thumbsup:

And Congratulations.

But funny, because I just came into HobbyTalk to see about starting a thread to post the ROAK I just received today from Liv n Low. Hope you don't mind if I just piggyback it onto your thread, I can't see starting a new thread for something the title of your thread states so well.

I came home from work today to find a small little package that I was totally un-expecting and had no idea what it could possibly be holding. What a pleasant surprise when I it contained this little beauty of an ROAK from Liv n Low. My first dream car (color and everything) as a teenager and dang if it isn't still just the slickest, greatest-looking car!

You'll have to excuse me now while I go cruising in my new car.
Your very welcome Duncan.... Glad I was able to help you out in getting you back your Dream Car..... Now lets go cruising down the Blvd :p

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Your very welcome Duncan.... Glad I was able to help you out in getting you back your Dream Car..... Now lets go cruising down the Blvd

Now you'll have to catch me first! :wave:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Sweet RAOKs !!! Love the 57... My all-time favorite car since I saw "Thunder Road" in 1960 !!!

Just some other pics of a couple of sweet cars I saw at a car show !!!

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Glad you like it! Your collection is certainly the best place for it to reside :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Sweet RAOKs !!! Love the 57... My all-time favorite car since I saw "Thunder Road" in 1960 !!!

Just some other pics of a couple of sweet cars I saw at a car show !!!

Yes, the 57 is one of my all-time favorite cars. The only other one up there with it is the 68 Charger. Two favorite cars of all times. Lots of others I really like and love but these two are the ONES!
Love the pics, btw. Have never seen Thunder Road, guess I will have to one of these days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts