Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've asked this question on the MCCH Forum and I'd like to know what those on here think too.

What Real Working Rigs would YOU like to see added to the line-up?

2009 Releases:
* Dump trucks
* Garbage/recycling trucks
* Cargo flatbeds
* Recovery flatbeds
* Wreckers
* Cement trucks
* a bulldozer &
* Pierce Quantum Arial fire engines

2010 Releases:
* DAF skip truck
* JCB 726 articulated dump truck
* Oshkosh MPT snow plow
* Tractor
* Combine
* Pierce Velocity platform fire truck
* Colet C30 Jaguar airport fire truck
* Abrams M1A1 military tank

My wish list:
* Bus or coach
* Mini tanker (like a larger version of the Gas Guzzler)
* Refrigerated box truck or a
* Mobile Police Command vehicle (one of those biggun's) :cool:

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I want the Abrams and the Combine, but I wish they would make the Oshkosh Mk. 25 "7 ton" truck and the Oshkosh Mk.48 "Dragon" used by the Marine Corps. I loved those beasts. The Mk. 25 could easily outrun a Humvee.

Oshkosh Mk. 25 Cargo truck

Oshkosh Mk. 48 (USMC Oshkosh M983)

Heck. How 'bout a RWR Military series!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
police command center like a fraighliner with lift spot light and cam, tv news truck, airport sky cheif the back lifts up and down,

·
Registered
790 Posts

Thanks, "Chilebuses.cl"

I spent 12 hours on one of these, riding from Santiago to Puerto Montt...

Awesome view, great mission trip!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Heck yes on a Lonestar!! They actually have the lonestar in the super convoy trucks, but a lot of plastic.

My big wish: FRIEGHTLINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLD, Century, Cascadia, Argosy, ClassicXL, CORONADO!!!!
Even some business class straight trucks or roll offs

·
Registered
24 Posts
I personally wish they'd kept with the regular convoys, the superconvoys just don't quite mesh with my layout, but some freightliners would be nice, perhaps a Thomas Freightliner c2 school bus, and the GMC short bus is the perfect size to roll with it, or an int'l IC corp bus, as it seems matchbox has an easy time from what I can tell obtaining licensing...a nice straight truck with a van box would be nice too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Its my understanding they did not have an 09 line due to the superconvoys, the TRU closest to me was the last retailer I knew to carry them, the time before last I went in they were marked down and are no longer there, with the gigantic superconvoys in their place, don't get me wrong, some of those are sharp but I have nowhere they would fit

·
Registered
24 Posts
Haha if they did a military RWR lineup they should make it realistic by including the junk from the 80's such as the F800 6wd ford tractor cabs and a diesel chevy pickup that won't start, and let's package a ford ranger in the place of a 5 ton freightliner, as we often requested one and got the other

1 - 20 of 33 Posts