Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So what's everyone's take on the 2020 Hot Wheels Mainline releases so for?
I for one am VERRRRRRRRRRRRRY disappointed in what Mattel has released
in the 2020 Mainlines thus far, even though I have just seen the A - D Cases so
far. So What do Y'All think?

Premium Member
To me it has been a great year so far. I'm happy and I'm glad of all of the hotwheels mainlines that Mattel has released so far this year. I have also found 2 super treasure hunts for this year so far the 1967 jeepster commando and the Ford GT-40 and I have found the first 4 regular treasure hunts so far. The bubble matic, the Mercedes Benz unimog 1300, the grass chomper, and the buns of steel. And I have found one ID chase car so far the night shifter. 馃憤So far 2020 has been great to me.馃憤

Registered
I haven't paid much attention to the new Hot Wheels mainline so far since I have been focusing on other brands of diecast. Most of the newer premium stuff hasn't really hit here yet. What I have seen hasn't made me open my wallet yet.

Registered
I've been liking the mainlines so far for 2020. A nice mix of US, JDM and Euro cars. Too many fantasy, as always. The premium lines have been much better in comparison to previous years. If you can find them.

Registered
For me the 2020 line up has been so so.
There have been some nice castings, but over all meh.
The premium line is a bit better.
This happens every so often where the main lines have not been a big fan favorite.
Still early, hopefully there is a rebound in the future.

Premium Member
The 1991 GMC syclone pickup truck will be in the H cases. 馃憤

Registered
My buying for myself has gone way down but I am tired of seeing the same old cases. The most fun I'm having now is buying for my 2 year grandson so new models, TH and $TH don't matter. We both have a lot of fun cracking them open. He loves them!

Super Moderator
I am not buying as much new stuff either but anytime there is a new Greenwood Corvette casting that series is a winner for me!

I am also finding a lot of wheel donor cars for future (and planned current) projects and few engine donors as well.

I also have a lot of varied car interests so the JDM, classics and muscle car castings are another plus for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts