Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What car would you choose,if you could only have one that is still in existance?

#1 Batmobile

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Tough to pick one, so I'll pick three :D

Original Shelby Cobra 427 S/C (or daytona coupe)
Dodge Viper RT/10 (or GTS)
Original 1979 Camaro Z28 in the exact color/option package that I had :D

(but then again a Ferrari or Lambo wouldn't be a bad thing either)

·
Registered
535 Posts
An easy one

I would take a full fendered '32 or '34 Ford Coupe with bowtie power.

However, as others have mentioned, I would choose the most expensive car on the planet (whatever that may be) and then sell it to buy a bunch of vintage iron. After the two street rods I'd take a '55 Chevy with modern power/drive train. Next, an early ('62-'65 Chevy II) with modern power/drive train. All of my stuff would have bowtie power that one is non-negotiable.;)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well, if we are picking the car we really want.

I will take a Black 69 Corvette 427 Tri-Power Convertible with side pipes.

Of course, if we are going for $$$ I would go with the new Ferrari that is running about 1Mil, just to sell it and buy a bunch of GM stuff!!!

I do like the Lamborghini's too!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
:cool: how about a 1981 buick skylark 4 door. oh yeah that was my first car and i hated that piece of crap. really though a 2000 nissan skyline. those cars are untouchable, and hard to find.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
There are so many possible choices I would just brain freeze trying to decide...
Then the authorities would have to drag me away as I sat there drooling and mumbling to myself...
Scott

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
1969 triple white drop top Trans Am. White car, white interior, white top....only one was ever made. Only about eight were made in drop top. All exist today.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts