Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
You have been chosen....

by the Star League, to defend the frontier against Zur, and the Kodan Armada.

OMG, I LOVE this ship! I wish someone would make a detailed kit of it, so I could have it in my display case.

Keep going, and post alot of progress pics...please??

Sincerely,
Scorp.

"Boldly GO!" :wave: :woohoo:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct on all accounts, though no prizes....will definately have more pics as the work progresses, also will post them on my site at chianna47.webs.com.
My motto for 2010
"If you can't buy it...build it!"
Have to thank Thunderchild over at the Papermodellers site for the use of his paper pattern...so it is not really all my own work!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
One of the reasons for trying this build is because of the "monsters in Motion" model.....its just too darned expensive...nice maybe but that ammount of money would buy an awful lot of plasticard!.
As prmoised here is an updated selection of piccies for you to appraise:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Aeryn,
I wasn't knocking your build, so please don't take it that way. I love what you are doing, and wish I had the time, or effort to attempt such a build.

I was just showing the gunstar kit out there, and agreeing with you that it is WAY overpriced. I wish it was cheaper, so someone like me could afford to put a gunstar in my display case. I wish Moebius would build a detailed kit of the ship, but alas, there doesn't seem to be a huge outcry for such a kit. LOL

Keep up the posts, and i'll watch, with great awe and interest.

Thanks again,
Sincerely,
Scorp.

"Boldly GO!" :wave:

·
Registered
606 Posts
"Great. Here I am 40,000 light-years from home with a gung-ho iguana..."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts