Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
How do you say it best? - "asinine" would be best the word here. In case you don't know what that means; Webster's dictionary defines it as - STUPID! :p

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
This person is a pro, he uses the account until he gets in trouble and Ebay warns him. Then he stops using the name for a year (probably has other Ebay names) Then comes back changes his Ebay name and uses the account until Ebay warns him again. :mad:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Only Idiots Need Bid...

So esentially you are paying $200.00 opening bid and a .1 shipping after all is said and done. This crook is simply playing with words with this auction for the very simple minded. With a near next to nothing opening bid and the obligation to pay for the auction later. In full complete with a laughable shipping fee. Let me guess: those packing peanuts cost money too...

Anything over that penny opening bid is extra for this scam artist and a blatent self admission to the world any idiot who would bid on this.

This crook is looking for somebody not at all that bright. Perhaps Jack and the family cow...

I will let you folks know what this clown says when he writes back (I asked him why the high shipping fees).
We needs a few good laughs here... :wave:

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
I sent him an email asking if I could pick this up instead of having it shipped since I live not far from them. I'll let you know what they say IF they answer!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
And to think, this schmuck is from my old boyhood home town. Sheesh. :rolleyes:
Hey Mr Stubbs, you say you're located just south of nowhere, man, that covers a LOT of Michigan real estate. :jest:

Charlie

·
Registered
1 Posts
:jest: we all should turn this person in to ebay for over charging and listing fee deception.i'm going to report this person. :wave: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I report, you decide...

Well I did get a response-

My question:

"Hello, I am interested in this auction as there are plenty of nice cars by what you claim, however aside that there is no photos to view, what exactly will the 200.00 shipping price entail? That seems to be quite steep. Please let me know because I still may bid. Thanks -

The answer:

My apologies. The shipping price was an error that I have now corrected. It is at $100.00 based on the dimensions of the shipping box and the weight of the cars and the cases.

6919267151 OVER 250 HOT WHEELS, MATCHBOX AND JOHNNY LIGHTNING CARS Aug-20-04

Thank you,
thetreklord

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Mr.Stubbs said:
I sent him an email asking if I could pick this up instead of having it shipped since I live not far from them. I'll let you know what they say IF they answer!
:lol: thats a good one. i would like to see the answer to that one come in,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
A friend of mine won a Flat screen monitor on ebay. Shipping was $25. The monitor was in his town so he said he would like to pick it up, and the seller said it would be $15 handling if it was picked up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts