Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else see that reverse color BP Wrecker that's up for auction currently? I think right now it's still within reason, but the auction isn't over, so I'm guessing it'll go for closer to ten grand.

I looked to see if there was anything in the rules against posting links to that other auction site, and didn't see any. But I wanted to make sure it was ok before I did it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's supposed to be all original, but the paint on the cab looks a little funky to me. But it's hard to tell from a picture.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I have it in my watch list! Just to see what it goes for. Last time I checked it was over $4200.00 ! I am not an expert but it looks real to me.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
The high roller who bought it has no money worries and did end up paying his maximum with UPS and 10% import sales tax to come on top! I also wouldnt pay such an amount even if I had it spare but different folks can do whatever they like with their own money.......

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I have seen so many of the normal colors before... only hearing about this variation. It seems ugly to me, I guess since I am so used to seeing the yellow cab on Matchbox BP trucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts