Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here is one I sold the other day for $43 on the bay

They are very nice, (Most are Just a bit to big for my 1/64 scale) even though this one said 1/67 on the pack

Greg (Carsdownunder)
Looks good Greg. Did it have an opening bonnet? regarding scale I am sure in real life this was a big vehicle hence the scale Diapet selected.

Chris

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Chris,

Not my model; stole the picture from a thread on Swifty's Garage.

You are correct that the Cedric's likely all share the same base and the green C-15 was the first one in the line-up.

My source is a Japanese language diecast book. It has good coverage on Diapets up until about the early 70's. There is limited info on later models but I don't read Japanese so I don't understand the significance.

I originally pulled it off the shelf because I was looking for info about your Lambo. There is a photo of a red Countach, but no model number that I can see and no recognizable date.
Hi PWSchuh

Makes sense to me too. Why would Diapet make number changes on their bases?

I also have a Cherica list from "The Golden Book Of Model Cars 1900 - 1975" by Paolo Rampini but the numbers don’t follow the one’s on your list. I thought on the back of the blister was a list like the one Husky had. On my blister it is blank just the colour of the card!

Thanks for looking at your resources to help out with the Diapet G66 Lamborghini.

Chris

21 - 26 of 26 Posts