Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the black Superbee I just finished:

Along side of the more subdued, if you can call it that, white one I did a few days ago:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Another good one Jitte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure like this casting and I'm much more a Pontiac fan than Dodge.

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
Keeping the ZING in CustomiZInG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Nice job! Those are some serious shoes on the rear of the black one. Hope you've got the horsepower to hook them up. :lol:

This is one of my favorite HW castings, and I'm a Ford guy.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, everybody.

I've got a Road Runner body in some stuff hoping it will take the paint off so I can put a big Hemi in it next. ;)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice job! Those are some serious shoes on the rear of the black one. Hope you've got the horsepower to hook them up. :lol:

This is one of my favorite HW castings, and I'm a Ford guy.
It's my favorite casting. If you take a paperclip and bend up the middle you can sit the car on top of it and it looks like it's doing a wheelie. :p

I had a '69 Superbee that was yellow w/ flat black top and the black Superbee band around the back. I bought a can of yellow Testors spray paint today and would like to make one like it. Mine wasn't blown but if I do I'll cut a hole in the hood and make it so, with some header pipes coming out the bottom behind the front wheel. I got some little bottles of red, yellow and silver too so I can detail the lights and such. I got a '69 Charger today and may make a test run on that to see how it goes.

I've got the Hemi RoadRunner in the works too, stripping the paint off, but it's more or less done after I paint it again. I have to give my friend his digital camera back in a couple days so I'd like to get a couple more done before then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts