Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a roll
Found Detroit-Muscle R-19: 1966 Mustang Fastback GT chase in box nice car. Thats 7 M2 chases in the last 6 days awsome.
Thanks Scott

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
and where are the pictures? posts like these with no pictures make no sense to me...anyone can say they found a chase. but we are picture nerds here and love pictures.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
and where are the pictures? posts like these with no pictures make no sense to me...anyone can say they found a chase. but we are picture nerds here and love pictures.
being a newbie are you really calling out a member that has been on here for 5 yrs.show a little respect,he has no reason to lie and i find lots of stuff and do not post pics either.just because someone does not post pics does not mean they are making stuff up that they found.that is stupid to even post that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
AWESOME finds Scott! Well, I found the Ground Pounders R9 Challenger chase last week....and guess what?!!!! No pics from me. :wave:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Banned
565 Posts
being a newbie are you really calling out a member that has been on here for 5 yrs.show a little respect,he has no reason to lie and i find lots of stuff and do not post pics either.just because someone does not post pics does not mean they are making stuff up that they found.that is stupid to even post that.:rolleyes:
We are going to fix that Frank aren't we? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts