Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for the 1983 WL for well forever and one finally came my way thanks to Kevster!!! Also have to thank Vince (96gsfan) for letting me cut ahead of him for one I needed. The biggest bargain of the lot, the red '92 Convertible WL I nabbed off TTP for $8.99 shipped a long while back! It was loose, but that obviously didn't bother me. :wave:

It's going to hurt to open some of these, but it has to be done. When the carnage is over, I'll post more, but here is the set. 10 were still in the package, the bronze colored '70 popped right off the card when I took it out of the box it came in. No worries there either!

Thanks again Kevin, I cannot thank you enough! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Awesome set Mike !! congrats an a great feat. some of them vettes ar just too cool the 4th one down on the right lane :eek: thanks for the pics cant wait to see them set free :)

It's going to hurt to open some of these, but it has to be done.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats on completing the set Mike!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Hey Mike..
I am starting to get the WL 50TH Corvette's .. to go with the regular 50th Corvette.. any suggestions on getting them?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
streaker said:
Hey Mike..
I am starting to get the WL 50TH Corvette's .. to go with the regular 50th Corvette.. any suggestions on getting them?
Don't! :D

Well seriously, be patient and you should be able to get the majority of release 1, 2 and even 4 for decent prices. Release 3 will surely cost a fortune, and there are a few R4s that probably will do well, like the '83 of course, and possibly the '66 and '95 pace car.

Good luck! Will post the R3s when I get the last 3. :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
POCKETWOCKET said:
all i can say is

W O W ! ! !

congrats :thumbsup:

what's next?
Well hope to have the last 3 R3 WL Vettes soon. After that, I need 6 more Street Freaks BWF WLs, and 3 more Racing Machines WLs. After that, who knows.... :devil:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
streaker said:
I have series 4 set coming. so have a good start. all i can say is Help
Well congrats, so you're the one huh? :D Nice to get them all in one shot. I did it quite the hard way lol.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
so you're the one huh? what does that mean... i have all 50 50th regular corvette's and now am trying to get all 50 wl 50th corvettees. i do think i have a few extra 50th corvettes.

I also have the Danbury Mint 50th cars complete

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I meant that you're the one that got the R4 WL set from Nicko? There are only 48 WLs by the way so there's two off your list. The two online exclusives did not have WL versions.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts