Hobbyist Forums banner

Yes, I traded a Mustang Chase for this.

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Andyman 
#1 ·
And no, I don't think I got ripped off. I just love the colors on this 55 Royal Lancer. Thanks, Duncan.

Let the crazy arrows fly. ;)

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Well, to add a little more justification...I got the chase fairly cheap at Hobby Lobby for trade bait anyway. I'm only collecting mainly 50s and early 60s. The Mustang is cool and all but it's not my thang. Plus I was able to help out a fellow collector.

Now a Mercury Sun Valley chase is entirely a different matter...if anybody happens to have a spare. ;)

#9 ·
Here comes the trade police!

Pull over!! That trade is null and void!! It is illegal (and immoral) to trade a highly rare (and an endangered species) chase car for a normal (yawn) everyday car! To heck with "what you like" - it is all about VALUE! Transactions like this are bad for the hobby! Deals like this will bring down the values of everyone's collections!

*WAKES UP* Oh man! I just had a horrible nightmare!! :D

FYI - I would do a trade like that in a heartbeat! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
Pull over!! That trade is null and void!! It is illegal (and immoral) to trade a highly rare (and an endangered species) chase car for a normal (yawn) everyday car! To heck with "what you like" - it is all about VALUE! Transactions like this are bad for the hobby! Deals like this will bring down the values of everyone's collections!

*WAKES UP* Oh man! I just had a horrible nightmare!! :D

FYI - I would do a trade like that in a heartbeat! :thumbsup:
But everyone congratulated him, so does that make us diecast criminals instead of police?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.