Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice Pics SSCHEVYMAN1, I just picked one up at a local hobby store It's the black one from the Itialian conn. I also just recently also picked up 2 YENKO Camero's One green & one yellow. I aquired those 2 from BoneStockCollectibles. I'll post some pics a little later. Want to get some good shots for the thread. ZF

·
Registered
779 Posts
Don't you just really like the cars that had the redlines on them?.
I think it was a great look and wish JL would have done alot more.To this day they are some of my favorites.
Realistic castings with those wheels brought back memories of the original HW's and Toppers.
If anyone has pics of their cars w/redlines please post them.
They'd be nice to see. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
1.) Love that body style on the Nova (owned a couple myself)

2.) The Yenko badging dresses up those Novas quite nicely. Don't think I've ever seen a 1:1. I've seen a Yenko Camaro, but never a Nova.

Thanks for the pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Long Arm of the LAW said:
I would have to put the JLCC green yenko in my top ten of all time best JL's ever made , the detail on that one is amazing
I open most of my JLs, but my green Yenko is staying in its cage. ;)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Nice pics. My parents had a Nova back in the day. They sold it and it can still be seen running around town once in a while...which always makes me wish it was me who ended up with it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
2.) The Yenko badging dresses up those Novas quite nicely. Don't think I've ever seen a 1:1. I've seen a Yenko Camaro, but never a Nova.

There is a 1970 Yenko Nova sitting in a field outside of a little town called centerville on MD's eastern shore. (at least it was still there a few years ago.) Red with white Yenko deuce stripes. I figured I'd go rescue this rusty car with no motor or rear (although the original 350 was in the guys pile of junk motors) He wanted 35K as the car sat. Uhhhh.. I'll pass. But it was an original.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DadsCoronet said:
1.) Love that body style on the Nova (owned a couple myself)

Somebody here in Greensboro had there yenko nova featured in Hemmings Muscle cars magazine a couple of months agao. This guy owns like 8 yenko cars .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts