Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are other threads about this, but I just wanted to say thanks to JL for doing this awesome Dukes of Hazzard series. I bought a case from an online vendor (because I haven't seen them in stores yet) and they're pretty amazing:

The Jeep says DIXIE! The Camaro has little 99s painted on the headlights. A dirty General Lee! And FINALLY, a Dodge Monaco Hazzard County Patrol Car. I think the magnets are a good idea too.

Please don't end this series with the first release. I don't know if you have all the castings, but here's what I'd like to see in the second series: Boss Hogg's Caddy, Uncle Jesse's Pick-Up, Cooter's Wrecker, a couple of Mustangs for The General to race, and a few more police cars!

Thanks again JL.

- JJ
www.hollywood-diecast.com

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I found out about Dixie. Now I need to check those headlights. It is a cool set!

·
Registered
269 Posts
But, did you notice how the words "General Lee" are not flush left, (or flush right depending how you look at it), to the Stars and Bars compared to the other version JL put out? I think the other version was correct, am I wrong?

Also the "01" is a little bigger than before -- it looks better at the new size.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
the only thing I don't like is that the engine is green on Cooter's Camaro-otherwise a great set. I got lucky and stumbled into a full set by stopping at 2 WMs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts