Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I know that one has gone high in the past by virtue of some syclone fanatics, but that seems to be quite far even beyond that realm. Lotsa luck seller dude!

·
Premium Member
14,834 Posts
Wow only $0.01 more for BIN! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,834 Posts
MudSlinger said:
Auction ended with bin $200, that is insane!
I agree, but what do I know? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
MudSlinger said:
Auction ended with bin $200, that is insane!
it just goes to show there is a lid for every pot. i see idiots paying $20 plus for some BWF cars that could be had with BINs of $3 :freak:
looking at the $$$ the winner has spent on whites over the last month or so, i don't think the $200 is going to break him. i also noticed that he has bought multiples of the same white on a few different cars.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
79'Tranzamman said:
Hey, to each his own and if he's got that kind of scratch for something he wants then more power to him.
What, no smiley face :) or wave :wave: ???? Hmmmm........

·
Registered
78 Posts
I love the casting, and I would love to have that one, but I'll save $200 for a new steering column for my 1:1 Typhoon instead. I'm a bit biased, since the Ty is the same as a Syclone from the B-pillar forward and I've lifted the bed off my friend's 1:1 Syclone more than once.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
79'Tranzamman said:
Hey, to each his own and if he's got that kind of scratch for something he wants then more power to him.
I agree I might try to get a hold of him I have some WLs to sell him. :wave:

·
Registered
738 Posts
SkipperC Quote:
Originally Posted by 79'Tranzamman

What, no smiley face or wave ???? Hmmmm........
Okay, Okay- :) :) :) :) :) :) :tongue: :wave:. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy....Better?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts