Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had a nice find at Wal Mart on Friday night. Got the new tooned Mustang (burnt orange), the puple Challenger (both with chrome and gold wheels) and the black Camaro 'vert with the white interior. You guys have a lot of acronyms for the wheel types and I feel stupid for not knowing...can ya give me a breakdown? Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more..

There was a brand new unopened box in their cart for setup. I had my wife with me so I asked one of the stock guys if it would be okay to open it. Heck, he asked me where the box was, got it out and opened it up for me!! Already had some of the cars that I got and I was not going to be piggy. Just too cool that I found what I had and the store guy was great about opening up a new box! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
always nice to find an employee who either isn't hoarding themselves are who aren't completely burned out on scalpers and completely rude towards you. as far as acronyms and wheel types go, i have no desire to learn all that. basically, if our little boy doesn't have it we buy it. poss same car diff color but that's as far as we go...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts