Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After casually searching for a long time, I finally found a chase M2.

And a Camaro, too. :thumbsup:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You make it sound so simple... Actually, I designed the stairs myself, during a remodel. I didn't want the space to go unused, so I created a lifting set of treads sorta like in the Munsters. The stairs reach a landing, then turn right as they go up, so I only get to lift the bottom 3 treads. Which means getting on my hands and knees to get to the stuff that is stored pyramid-like under the ascending stairs. So, every five years works for me. But I don't store the M2's under the stairs, only JL's. The M2's go in a different room upstairs, behind an access panel built into the wall. The cave, I call it.

:)

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
You make it sound so simple... Actually, I designed the stairs myself, during a remodel. I didn't want the space to go unused, so I created a lifting set of treads sorta like in the Munsters. The stairs reach a landing, then turn right as they go up, so I only get to lift the bottom 3 treads. Which means getting on my hands and knees to get to the stuff that is stored pyramid-like under the ascending stairs. So, every five years works for me. But I don't store the M2's under the stairs, only JL's. The M2's go in a different room upstairs, behind an access panel built into the wall. The cave, I call it.

:)
Which leaves me wondering where you have your 'secret room' and what you have stored in it. :lol:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, did it again today. Found a chase 58 Fury just sitting there in the middle of a jumbled pile of Auto Dreams and others. Don't know how somebody missed it, but looks nice to me! That's 2 in 3 days.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
It proves if you hunt, you will find..i got my wild card camaro chase by picking a yellow one out of a diecast warzone heap to show the woman why i liked it so much
, then looking at the one behind it, if i hadn't looked anyway...

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I am still on the hunt for the Wild Camaro..... LMK if you happen to find one :p
Happen to? my finds are the end result of careful analysis and watching other collectors movements and then drawing maps with time schedules of thier hunts to maximize my own...aww hell, who am i kidding, I am just luuuuuuuuuuucky!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts