Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1 cars finally hit my wm today, the sad part is that only found 4 whites and not ones that I would've like to have found. But, what the heck at $1 a piece I'll take them. Picked up about fifty cars and still going to go back for more and believe me I only picked one double.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry didn't count right forgot 1 white, so that makes five. And, if you count the mustang monopoly white I left would have been six.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
carnuck said:
Sorry didn't count right forgot 1 white, so that makes five. And, if you count the mustang monopoly white I left would have been six.

I feel for you friend dispose of them terrible Wl creations at once!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went back and there is another 20 or so new cases on a pallet. One of the deparment people said the reason they got them was " a buyers special", those stores that sell a lot of diecast get them.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
*packs bags; grabs birth certificate, kisses wife and kids; heads north with fistfulls of cash remembering to convert to Canadian dollars - that money is prettier anyway!*

"...another 20 or so new cases on a pallet." :hat: :hat: It's time for an opening party!! :hat:

·
Registered
918 Posts
carnuck said:

You left this?????????? :confused:

OK OK I get it, it's a joke :hat:
surely no one in thier right mind :freak: would do this to all us mustang guys looking for these!!! LOL

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
BLUUBUDDAH said:
You left this?????????? :confused:

OK OK I get it, it's a joke :hat:
surely no one in thier right mind :freak: would do this to all us mustang guys looking for these!!! LOL
I'm thinking the same thing. Has to be a joke. :wave: Come on, tell us your pulling our legs...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No joke! After I left the mustang and had got home I had a Homer Simpson moment, DOH!!!

I also forgot that the 20 cases are after the fact of the 10 cases put out and the other 15 cases I got to go through first, she wouldn't let me go through those other 20 or so later that night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts