Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting this post for a great indoor track in moonachie nj, 30' x 55'
chris runs roadcourse on friday nights; 18r 12th scale ,10th world gt, and if you have something you want to run he usually can fit it in
monday nights he is running oval 12th scale, mini late model are running right now and others are welcome

come ckeck it out 200 moonachie ave ,moonachie nj

or go to the web xtremercaddicts.com

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
We were talking to Chris last night about maybe puting down some ice in the corners and trying some Sunday afternoon race to see how the crowed might be.

So lets see who would want to run what day Monday nights starting aroun 7:00-7:30 or Sunday afternoon around 3ish?

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Were is the trackmaster haven't seen him around for awhile?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
We were talking to Chris last night about maybe puting down some ice in the corners and trying some Sunday afternoon race to see how the crowed might be.

So lets see who would want to run what day Monday nights starting aroun 7:00-7:30 or Sunday afternoon around 3ish?
Are you thinking Oval or Road Course on a Sunday?

·
Registered
297 Posts
so any oval talk her...don't know if i should sell my 1/10slider cause i have no where to run it. n wat about 1/10 pan?
someone tell me what the difference between a 1/12 scale oval and regular?
i"m a off road guy who needs to be schooled on this carpet racing stuff

·
Registered
343 Posts
The 1/12 scale oval is going good but would like to see more people. We see on monday night about 8 to 10 guys, 15 guys would be nice. The 1/10 scale oval is starting slow but people are getting the word out to try to get more people to come out.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
The 1/12 scale oval is going good but would like to see more people. We see on monday night about 8 to 10 guys, 15 guys would be nice. The 1/10 scale oval is starting slow but people are getting the word out to try to get more people to come out.
hey Chris, I see you've updated the calendar with racing tonite and Friday. I'd like to run 1/10 Scale Oval car but can't make tonite (as i have family in town). But Hope to be there Friday 27th for some road-course action - Toby

1 - 20 of 282 Posts