Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1551 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mr. Xtreme,

can you pls. post the race result last sat.(1/2/10) specially the TC bmain. I need to see how my 17.5 match up against my old 13.5 (Rubens) & do you know if AJ posted the video? Thanks.:cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mr. Extreme, :freak:

Can you pls. put a new track layout this friday (straightway on the other side):wave: Thanxs:cool:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just trying to let the on-road guys know about the track and the dates we run. Friday's we have a about 10 to 15 guys and growing. :thumbsup:

Friday night on-road 8:00pm start.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Your welcome Chris. Next time I get over to Xtreme on a Friday, I'll get new Road Course video, with the new track layout and some Touring car action (given thats getting popular) - and no, I am not getting a Touring car ..LOL
I can let you drive my TC around the track, it's not as bad as you may think. Do they race TC's at DR?

Toby don't worry I am not getting a touring car either. But I am getting a world GT car just cause you race that class LOL. :rolleyes:
:wave:

Mr. Extreme,

Can you pls. put a new track layout this friday (straightway on the other side) Thanxs
maybe like this.....( i dont know how to attach a pics but its from your website photo)
I'm confused. He switched the straight away and you drove on the same side of the straight anyways...? Track layouts should not be changed before the points series starts. Defeats the purpose on why drivers change rollouts and setups for a particular layout. :rolleyes:

I know there are some that don't care, but majority do care and spend a lot of time fixing and preparing their cars for a given track. :cry:

Let's keep things simple guys.

koopal (Ramil), don't forget, I need yesterdays video. ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Its hard to see the car on the corner (other drivers blocking the view):mad: What points series? :confused:
Yes, I agree. I was having a difficult time seeing the chicane before the straight with Jayson and Ruben driving to the left of me.

Point Series is the 5 week tournament Chris runs with a $60 store credit purse for the 1st place winner.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I change the track layout before every point series to make it fair. Some people don't have time to pratice. Anyway most people know how to set-up there car for any track. :rolleyes:

P.S. point series only starts when we have 8 guys or more in that class.
I am hoping to have 8 this friday to start one. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1551 Posts