Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - any updates or plans for the track?

This spring itch is going and wondered what might be happening.

How about an update on what you carry in the hobbyshop also. I have been getting things online but if you guys carry what I need I can come out there and purchase it.

I am going to run Medina, CRCRC and maybe MI tracks and want to hit your track also for some racing.

mike

·
Registered
63 Posts
No major changes slated. Will be adding some doubles and rumbles to slow it down in sections and improve the flow. Better Electric accessability at the track and water.We carry mostly Nitro Off Road in the Shop. Some electric airplanes and Helicopters. No huge inventory but can get what we dont have. We could use the support.
Thanks, John @ XRC :wave:

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Hey John,

I am hoping/planning on coming out when I can. I really had fun at the Triple Crown last year. The elevation change by the drivers stand is a blast to drive.

Good luck this year!

Chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Chris,
Would be great to see You and some of the other talent from out your way from time to time. You have a great group of guys out there. I would be out there on saturdays if I was not stuck working every saturday. Good luck to you and hope your season this year is even better than last.

John

·
Registered
333 Posts
are you still planning on running on sundays?how is the track handeling the weather?
are you going to run in the tripple crown if they have it this year?

·
Registered
63 Posts
We will be running Sundays this season. Will need to resurface the track in the spring as well as some lay out changes. Tripple Crown ???? Who knowns. I havent heard from any one.Hope we can get something going local this year.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm interested in running here in the summer. What month do you start? Times? Classes? This place is only 20 minutes away from my house.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would also like to come back this year to run some races... I only made it there one time last year but I had a great time... I'll be watching for a schedule!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Xrc

Our season will start early June. Will post scedule as soon as it is set. Hope to see some new Racers as well as the friends we have made.We usualy sign in at 12.00 noon and race at 1.30.( Sunday ) Mostly nitro classes,but run electric when enough racers show up. Would be great to get electric guys out. :thumbsup:

John
Xtreme R.C. Sports
www.xrcsports.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts