Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xtreme R.C. is Going out of Buisness. Due to time constraints of new personal job duties I will not be able to continue Xtreme R.C. and give it the attention it deserves to grow and be a profitable buisness. Thanks to all who have participated and made it fun for the time we were open. :wave: I have made some great friends over the past few years and hope to continue to maintain them. I will attempt to follow the R.C. Races in the area and participate when time allows.
Thanks again.
John James...

See web site for going out of buisnes sale info. www.xrcsports.com

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Bummer Dude!!!!

Work does have a tendency to get in the way though!!! Good luck in your new duties. Hope to see ya at the track!

I was really looking forward to coming out and runnin' with you guys from time to time this summer.

Chris

·
Registered
676 Posts
What can i say?
With the constant needs of running a track and trying to make improvements without the customer support is hard. Your main work is most important and i know that it takes a lot of your weekend time also. I'm sure you made your decision based on many things. We all had fun racing there.
Just because you are closing does not mean that you can't come out and run with us at different locations. Hope to see you around more often this summer.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Sorry to hear about the closing of a track. I only ran on your track 4 times but loved it every time. It was one of my favorite tracks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hate to see this happen for the racers.
Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. :cool:

Good luck John, and the XRC staff...I didnt get much time at your track...but I enjoyed every minute that I did...good peeps indeed, hope to see you at the locals from time to time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Starting at $2500.00 for the works, comes with laptop and laps free progam,printer,complete set of transponders (20 - 10 yellow and 10 red ) ( 2 need batteries 1 of each color),all cables,12v to 110v power invertor if want to run off 12v battery. every thing you need to race. Will concider offers. Also selling drivers stand... if anyone interested ....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts