Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else play this game? I'm bound and determined to get to level 280 on endless mode. That will just be a matter of spending too many hours playing. Thankfully my TV has PIP, so I can muti-task

Has anyone here been able to get past level 8 on Hyper mode yet? The best I can do is level 5. Just seeing if it is a matter of luck or if there is some skill/trick involved.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
IndyRC_Racer said:
Anyone else play this game? I'm bound and determined to get to level 280 on endless mode. That will just be a matter of spending too many hours playing. Thankfully my TV has PIP, so I can muti-task

Has anyone here been able to get past level 8 on Hyper mode yet? The best I can do is level 5. Just seeing if it is a matter of luck or if there is some skill/trick involved.
I was well into the Endless mode and something happened and the next thing I knew I was on level 1 again!!!! I am at level 29 now.

As far as Hyper mode, I didn't even unlock that yet. I can not get past the action mode.

The game is pretty addicting though.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same thing happened to me on endless mode too. I was pretty far along and it restarted me at level 1. Right now I'm on level 165 with 3000 minutes into the game. It seems with every level increase that it takes more points to clear.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I've played this game too much. I'm at level 240 in endless mode and it takes almost an hour to go up a level. Whomever made the achievements for this game should be consigned to video game hell.

Having said that I've got 150 acheivement points in this game. I can't wait to get to level 280 so I can stop playing this game. At least I have picture in picture so I can watch something else while playing.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, finally got to level 280 on this game. Really not worth the time. Now all I have to do is get the Finity mode achievement so I can stop playing this game forever!!!

To bad they didn't include a mutiplayer mode with this game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts