Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Indeed, especially for their small size.

I did not buy the P-51 and Lightning, as I have the previous issues already. The blue looks good though.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
..thanks for the great pics..nice nose art.. :thumbsup: and detail in these models.. do you have the A-1H Skyraider that was used in the Viet Nam era?....does Corgi make this model..?..

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bugzy said:
do you have the A-1H Skyraider that was used in the Viet Nam era?....does Corgi make this model..?..
Sorry, I don't have that one, not sure if Corgi made it or not. I do have a Vietnam era helicopter & a few others. I'll take some pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thanks for the pics :thumbsup: I have wanted the Mustang, Tomahawk and Corsair for some time but have never seen them in stores or on the bay. Are there any OLD's that still carry these? :wave:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Those look well-detailed, but no, because they are too large and all plastic - however, I saw a smaller line available. I may buy one or two later on, if more "exotic" subject matter appears.

Meanwhile here is my Corgi B-24 Liberator with Jolly Roger insignia on the tail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts