Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good used Thomas Super Wheel for online Sim racing. If you have something or know someone who does let me know. Would prefer a 13" wheel but will consider all. www.thomas-superwheel.com

pics a must

[email protected]

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a black Logitech MOMO that I used to play NASCAR Racing 2k3 with. Paid 200 dollars back in the day, I'll sell it for 60 plus shipping.

I also have a Thrustmaster Digital NASCAR Wheel (cant rememeber the exact name) thats I'll sell for 25 bucks plus actual shipping charges.

I insist on shipping these items UPS ground. Any questions or pics request, email formand at gmail dot com.

I'll post some pictures on here later

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ah i see....if you can't find one of them TSW. you should look into the G25, alot of guys are using them with good results.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hastings said:
Ah i see....if you can't find one of them TSW. you should look into the G25, alot of guys are using them with good results.
Meh, G25's are a waste of money. Basically just an overpriced MoMo. True, the slapshift/direct drive is seperate from the wheel, but seeing as how most racers like use the paddles, its not really worth the money.

I say if you can't find a TSW then just buy a MoMo, easily worth their price.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I have a tsw cup wheel, and the G25..The G25 is a way better deal for the price..Plus the tsw has no ff. The G25 comes with an H pattern shifter..Thats another 100$ you would have to spend...So if i were you I would get the g25 :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts