Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can take em off lol...... The WRX & EVO Have the optional deleted wing on some models like the MR or the Special Edition WRX STi

·
Registered
165 Posts
Horseplay said:
I can take em off lol...... The WRX & EVO Have the optional deleted wing on some models like the MR or the Special Edition WRX STi
thats cool dude...yeah i didn't know that bout the optional delete. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I passed on the WRX a few days ago 'cause I didn't care for the tampo. I wish they had done more of a rally type scheme with the tampo and I definitely would have grabbed it. Maybe I'll grab one any way, remove the tampo, and add some decals.

I haven't seen the EVO. Is that a new release as well?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a Xmas thing or something, Was at wally hanging on a side strip. It was in a single package just like all other Hotwheels...

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
here's the first time that Evo came out...the STI was also in this same Hot Wheels racing series... only found this one back last year around Easter time at Walmart in those big eggs they put out...so they must have come out before that...there was also an international card for these that had a picture of, I think, a real STI or Evo on them.... just some info :wave:

EDIT: wow, just notice the year on the back of this card.... guess time flys sometimes..it says 2003!...usually means it came out in 2004...which still was like 2 or 3 years ago!

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
thought someone was looking for a more stock Subaru?

..started working on this one... don't even know if it's supposed to be a Subaru, but the front sure looks like one, just needs a little customizing...already removed tampos...didn't have a wing to begin with...

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Pablo, thanks for posting the pic of the EVO. Good looking car, but the chrome wheels just don't fit. They aren't exactly racing material.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts