Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys. i was browsing through the hot wheels at walmart and noticed that one of them was the chevy camaro concept but the package said that it was a "nitro doorslammer". could this be worth some money?

·
Registered
390 Posts
crazyryceman said:
hey whats up guys. i was browsing through the hot wheels at walmart and noticed that one of them was the chevy camaro concept but the package said that it was a "nitro doorslammer". could this be worth some money?
NOPE :thumbsup: :drunk: :freak: :confused: ;) :dude:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Welcome to hobbytalk! As was said it's not valuable typically since these types of errors are fairly common. Now if you had a treasure hunt in the wrong package it might get a few bucks, but usually not even as much as if it were on the right card. Given your find was a Camaro it might draw a little interest, but there's no guarantee.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah I have many like that. I even have cars that I bought for cents and are now supposedly worth lots of $$$$ but would I sell them? Is this why I collect? the answer to both questions is NO! It's for the fun and love of American Muscle!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts