Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
wowracer1 thumbs up here

was very friendly in the sell and even hung out for a while just chating about racing and lots of other topics. im sure the delivery will be as quick as the payment he recieved!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
wowracer1 = Good Trader

Brad is one of the good guys.
Deal went smooth.
I am very satisfied.:thumbsup:
Thanks again.
Rob

R

·
0 Posts
i'll 2nd that. i just finished a deal with him myself. i got him the money through paypal late thursday night and it is here today.(monday)thanks.

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the kind words they go a long way. I look forward to dealing with you guys again in the future.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Thanks for the kind words they go a long way. I look forward to dealing with you guys again in the future. Hey didn't mean to confuse here the above TEAM WOW is my computer @ my office I couldn't remember my password as it is saved in the password list at home so I setup a second acct. so I could respond or post from my office.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
ya I just got a turbo 30 from him, has not got here yet but from what I can tell he is a great trade and good guy to deal with. everything in are trade has went smooth so far. I will trade with him again

brooks

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
wowracer1

He is a great trade, got the turbo 30 today and it looks great. Will do trading with him again in future.

thank you
brooks

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
wowracer1 said:
Donny your car was shipped today and I have left 3 Emails for you letting you know and the last was a copy from UPS's site showing tracking detail of the package.
Thanks for the purchase I wish you happy racing, good luck.
Brad

·
Registered
111 Posts
wowracer1 AWESOME TOP NOTCH

brad is the real deal, product was more than i expected. Everything went smooth and was shipped exactly when he said he would! Will buy again off him

Kevin

Team Kmr

1 - 20 of 37 Posts