Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, How are all you you today? Today, I took a ride down to Wal*Mart down in Walpole, and went to the Die-Cast Isle. And I saw a REALLY NICE Jesse James Baja 1000 style truck there. Went I looked into it more, I saw it was dressed in Camo! Rubber tires, Authentic Take-off hood, and Opeing Doors. Since, I was dressed in Blue, and Green Camo, it was a must. I figured it was going to be around 5,6$! WRONG!!! Turns out it was only 3$! So, what can I say. I bought it! This is one of the best trucks in my collection, and I will defantly buy from this maker again. For Sure!!

EDIT: If anybody wants to check it out, its called "Hell Runner".http://www.mgae.com/2007_product_pages/Images/JesseJames/JesseJamesCars/JJHellRunner.jpg

Wow, after looking at that picture. My truck might be a chase! It doesnt have the decal on the hood, and it doesnt have the side decal. Its just all in Camo. Hmm....

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i have one that is all camo too. i believe all the ones i have seen were all camo as well. perhaps the pictured one might be a chase? i know the sweet pea chase car is raw with no paint. i haven't heard of any other chase cars from this set thus far. these are some pretty sweet vehicles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts