Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
I think they almost always for for a price like that. That was one of the early years Holy Grails for alot of folks...especially if you were a Mustang guy or Muscle car guy... add those 2 groups together and it made for alot of bidding wars

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
This guy has been listing a bunch of old whites for the last 10 days or so. They are all extremely hard to find. On top of that, these are uncirculated, never hung examples. They are like new. The chassis are numbered and most of the cars he has listed are numbered below 10. This Mustang is next to impossible to find, especially on a card as nice as this, thus the monstrous price tag :wave: :hat:

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
The listings have been removed...I remember the name from the old days...that guy did have some choice WL's.

I'm gonna guess you guys are talking about a 202-04 shelby wl...how much did it go for?

:cool:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Funny thing is that is the third one that he has sold recently. 2 others went with BIN for considerably less than the 350.00 the auction style went.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Thanks guys!

I'd say that 350 price is right about where I've seen most of them sell.Most that I've watched went between 300 and 425.
Once in while they go off a little cheaper,I got lucky a long while back and picked up an extra with a BIN of 150,I've seen one other sell for 190 auction style.

:)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's always so cool to see the wealth of knowledge on this board. :)

Thanks for the info everyone. I was just curious to see if this was a normal selling price or if there had been a bidding war.

The auction is still there. I never have any luck getting those links to work. If you search by the item number you will find it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts