Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister came by from a town about 40 minutes north of me and saw some of the damage to my little toy shop and was quite upset... More-so than me I think... Anyway, she returned today with a little box of cars I had left at her house when I stored some of my cars there... I had forgotten all about these Bucket "Ts"... She also brought me some new JLs... She sure put the sugar in my "Ts" !!! Love ya a bunch Sis !!!

Heres my "Ts" she brought back to me !!!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Cool bunch of Buckets. My sister bought me a box of cars from a auction that she gave me when i was in Ohio. pics later. Ain't sisters cool?

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool bunch of Buckets. My sister bought me a box of cars from a auction that she gave me when i was in Ohio. pics later. Ain't sisters cool?

Oh yeah... After her visit today, I realized mine is the absolutely coolest !!! Love her a bunch !!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
It's not a custom. The stretched VW is part of the "Universal Studios Monsters" series from a few years ago.

Nice group of T-buckets ya got there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
That a very nice collection. Really cool of your sister to do that.

Seeing those t-buckets reminds me of being at the Nationals in Des Moines a week ago--there were so many lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts