Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best one ever!


Just kidding. Wal-Mart put out a bin of death of "cars" and they have been sitting there for weeks. The $1 JL's are moving quickly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,785 Posts
Hey, cool pic...self-portrait?

Not kidding, you have poked fun and crapped on CARS from the get-go.

I do believe that no one has dumped on you love affair with high-end(?) 1:18...

'bout time huh? olesarge90/gill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,765 Posts
olesarge90 said:
Hey, cool pic...self-portrait?

Not kidding, you have poked fun and crapped on CARS from the get-go.

I do believe that no one has dumped on you love affair with high-end(?) 1:18...

'bout time huh? olesarge90/gill
I was thinking the same thing. I've heard plenty from non-collectors, and I just ignore it. But getting crap from a guy that collects toy cars, on a board dedicated to collecting toy cars, seems a little ridiculous. I stayed out of his CARS bashing thread, because I didn't want to get into a hissing contest on this site, but this is getting old.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,917 Posts
scrambler81 said:
I was thinking the same thing. I've heard plenty from non-collectors, and I just ignore it. But getting crap from a guy that collects toy cars, on a board dedicated to collecting toy cars, seems a little ridiculous. I stayed out of his CARS bashing thread, because I didn't want to get into a hissing contest on this site, but this is getting old.
Very well said. Some people need to learn to use a little more tact when posting. We all dont have to like the same things, thats not what its all about. I only wish the moderators on this board were a little mor active...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
eyecandy said:
Very well said. Some people need to learn to use a little more tact when posting. We all dont have to like the same things, thats not what its all about. I only wish the moderators on this board were a little mor active...
Amen. Matt has had more than a few clowns on this board to deal with. Guess this one slipped through.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top