Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeez! I've never had a model posted on a modelbuilding site, except for the Hobbytalk forums. Kinda gave me goosebumps when I saw it in the postings.

Now I KNOW I gotta get back to work, and finish my already started 1:350 Refit! I got the shuttlebay, arboretum, and crew lounge finished. I still have to figure out how to light it. ( Wish I had lit my NX-01 now, but I'm not that light savvy! )

Here's a link to my NX-01. Lemmie know what you think, gang.
http://www.starshipmodeler.org/gallery12/bf_nx01.htm

Best wishes.
Sincerely, Scorp.

"Boldly GO!" :wave: :thumbsup:

P.S. - Anyone got a hint on anywhere to get a good, reasonably priced refit lighting set?

·
Registered
277 Posts
:thumbsup: Awesome paint job! I personally will be lighting my PL refit with LEDs from a holiday string of lights and I have an inexpensive scratchbuilt flashing light circuit for the running and strobes. I'm in the process of lighting my kit now. Keep up the good work.
-NemVia-

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Yes, excellent job and congrat's! You should most definitely be proud of that build and paint job. Great work! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kudos, gang!

Nope, no problems with the panels. I just made sure I sealed the metalizers well, did my assorted panels, and then glosscoated it for decal application.
Once that was done, I sealed it all in with satin finish. Now, to start working on my Refit again.

I did my crew lounge, shuttlebay, and arboretum already, ( even done with scale model train trees! Made from toothpicks trunks, and model bushes picked apart for foliage.), LOL.

"Boldly GO!"

Thanks again everyone.
Sincerely,
Scorp :wave: :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts