Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
There goes his 100% feedback, and it's, in my opinion, Mattel's fault..programmed the zombies, then expect them to reprogram themselves.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I hit a new A case bin today [all the real hunts were gone] and saw a lot of green stripe imagination cars. I wonder what's worse, the seller thinking they are TH or the buyer that ends up winning.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
It's funny to me seeing people not stay on top of what is a Treasure Hunt and what isn't a Treasure Hunt.... For those who do not stay on top of it who are picking up the green cards for 2013 - " Here's your SIGN " by Bill Engvall :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
He just changed the description based on getting "Rude" emails from people telling him they weren't THs! :thumbsup::tongue::hat:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I said something to him as well, and rude, not hardly, i posted links to google and hwc..so, liar on top of hw fraud.
Dear amaninman,

Mattel has discontinued the use of the green stripe to designate treasure hunts, these are everyday mainline cars you are selling, please google this or check the hot wheels site..hwc.com..i'm just trying to save your 100% feedback.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts