Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter saw this and want one bad.

Kills me cause she is gonna want to open it for sure and at $20 a pop I'm going to want to get one to keep in the case too. She flipped over te pink bubble gunner too. Thank goodness I picked up all they had so I had one for me one for her and one for a friend. Her little brother was fighting her over the BG too. It was quite the sight.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Enjoy them wanting to do the same thing you like. GL on finding those.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I do enjoy it very much. She can't wait do them to go on sale on RLc next week. Lol. Keeps asking me If it is July 3rd yet.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I think its great she likes cars, just wait till she starts asking for the real thing. My 18 year old just got her liecense and good God is the insurance crazy! Oh and shes like Mr. John, she wants them to breathe......:):thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
My daughter saw this and want one bad.

Kills me cause she is gonna want to open it for sure and at $20 a pop I'm going to want to get one to keep in the case too. She flipped over te pink bubble gunner too. Thank goodness I picked up all they had so I had one for me one for her and one for a friend. Her little brother was fighting her over the BG too. It was quite the sight.
Didn't even know this was coming out. Now I'll have to get it on the secondary market to go with the hot heap and the other two that came out last year.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts