• What's an OLD??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! I'm posting this poll on a few diffenet boards here on HT, as well as some other Diecast BBS.

Would you be interested in a new OLD (Online Dealer) that could offer competitive pricing on the newest product, fast shipping and top notch customer service? Chase cars would not be pulled, they would be shipped at random in orders, as only one of our other OLDs does. How about Bi-Monthly contests/give aways for all customers or some other frequent customer program?? All comments and suggestions are welcomed and encouraged! :wave:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
If they were a sponser for the site sure. I have no problems with the ones I deal with now and they usually have different stuff so it all works out well.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Atencio, I have no problems sponsoring the site, In fact, I;d like to sponsor at least one board. I'd also like to do something for fest, regardless of if I can make it or not. I've been a member here for a little over a year and it has done quit alot for me, I'd like to return the favor some way :wave:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
YellowBronc said:
Atencio, I have no problems sponsoring the site, In fact, I;d like to sponsor at least one board. I'd also like to do something for fest, regardless of if I can make it or not. I've been a member here for a little over a year and it has done quit alot for me, I'd like to return the favor some way :wave:

You can count me in :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your comments guys! I was hoping for some more people to at least vote in the poll. Vote people, please, vote! :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Support a New Old Olds

I would support a new 1:64 Jada casting of the 1955 Oldsmobile Super 88 Holiday. They could call it the "OLDS KOOL." :thumbsup: :dude: :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts