·
Registered
1,072 Posts
1. :lol: :jest: :roll: :lol: :tongue: :freak: :drunk:

2. Paint it black or red and maybe.....

3. Looks like fun to me!!!

4. See # 1.

5. Absolutely :thumbsup:

What ever happened to Tyrrell racing anyway???

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Yes, #1 is a photoshop.

#2 is the new FAB 1 and of course I'd drive it (although I'd much rather drive the original).

#5 says it's a ZAZ, which is Russian, if that's what it really is.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Uhh... no.
Sure.
OK.
Take the plow off, one romp through the woods. I'll put an end to it.
Oh yeah, that would jazz up my daily commute.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
#1,2,and 3 are all by a german company that does these oddball conversions. The silverado is photoshoped, but they do have that model available on their site. Apart from adding the extra front axle and body modifications, they also have their own engines put in. Their engines are quite different, they are basically a boxer engine with a V engine and an Inline engine all stacked together. Its een awhile since ive been in a german class, but I was able to translate a couple things, the engine offered for their silverado conversion is a 30-cylinder. I couldnt imaging changing sparkplugs on something like that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
1. No Not even if it was a Ford.
2. No Looks like Paris Hilton.
3. No I know people.
4. No Maybe might be fun.
5. No My people know people.

·
Registered
704 Posts
1. Definitely - over the nearest cliff.
2. No - My testosterone levels would never allow it...
3. Oh yeah, cliff meat again...
4. I actually can see me in this! Finally a functional Yugo!
5. NO - I'm positive there's at least 59 clowns looking for a circus stuffed in it already...

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
PWSchuh said:
Yes, #1 is a photoshop.

#2 is the new FAB 1 and of course I'd drive it (although I'd much rather drive the original).

#5 says it's a ZAZ, which is Russian, if that's what it really is.
#5 is a modified Russian ZAZ-965. The stock version features a rear-mounted, air-cooled overhead cam V4 producing 26HP. Produced from 1960 to 1969, it was the Soviet attempt at "the people's car" - a Russian version of Volkswagen Beetle, if you will.

·
Registered
723 Posts
NO to all #1 looks like a prehistoric something or another,#2 looks like a 2030 model thunderbird,#3 well dont know,#4 4-wheel drive yugoLOL,#5 looks the best if thats saying anything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts