Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I renewed my JL Collector's Club last week and I received my Club Car today and the Collector's Tin is dented in two places. I am disappointed by this. I don't collect many special issue or WLs except for slot cars so I would like my Collector's Club Cars to be in nice shape including the packaging.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Yes I would. And I am. My club Challenger arrived on Saturday and my tin has four dents in it.
THANK YOU FEDEX. Pinheads. :mad:

I most likely will not be returning mine as the gals there are leaving in 10 days.
No idea of what I may get in return.

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Something has to be done, I recently felt the pain of having to return an item because of FedEx to- its just a plain hassle. What are They doing? They seeing Pm's addy and decide to treat the box like,,,,,,,,,?

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
It's possible that some of those could be carefully pushed back out from the inside so that it didn't look too bad.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PWSchuh said:
It's possible that some of those could be carefully pushed back out from the inside so that it didn't look too bad.
I can push most of it out, but I can't get the creases right near the rounded part out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts