Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You kno what really ticks me off a person that ain't honest i would not do business with this guy he got what he wanted from me and won't email me back or nothing he is using the email under his girls name Amber Barnett the email is [email protected] u gotta watch out if you are lookin for something you will get a email from him i was looking for a xxx-nt and that's how he got me i sent the trade and got it stuck to me watch out and something needs to be done about it.

Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Attention whalebone

Hey whalebone if you could get on yahoo messenger i would like to talk to u in more detail about your post my messenger id is [email protected]

i wanna get this done this week.

Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I filed a Mail fraud report of wottr aka Rich i just feel sorry for the guy when he his caught that's what he gets for not being a honest person.

Scott

·
Registered
88 Posts
When i made the post above WOTTR emailed me that day saying they had sent me two emails(that i never recieved)and now because i made the post on here he or she was not going to send the car and would only return my money well it been three weeks and i have sent three more emials none of them have been answered and no money retured!!!!!!Stay away from this person Amber Barnett ( [email protected])

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks Guys, still nothing looks like it was a total skam from the start.Its sad that some one has to steal from people this way. If they needed money that bad just ask dont steal my money and take away my trust. From now on i well not deal with anyone that has a p.o. box. and I can only hope it comes back around on this person and someone dos the same to them plus im not done with it yet ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Beware of the names Amber Barnett or (Rich) the deadbeats changed there email address!!!!!!!must have got tired of the reminders I sent every day about sending my money back or the rc10 buggy i paid for. If any one has any info on this theif please pm me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Beware of the names Amber Barnett or (Rich) the deadbeats changed there email address!!!!!!! If any one has any info on this theifs please post it or pm me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts