Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

they want 35 bucks for it 90 cars.. wondering if i should pull the trigger. they also have a couple HW classics and "D-Rods"

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i would buy them, works out to be .38 cents each. that is a killer deal cant even find that good of a deal for played with condition loose cars of that era most of the time! then the cars you dont like im sure you could trade on here for cars you do like...if you buy them let me know if there is any toyotas in there

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I would say buy them if there are more cars that you want than not. It will be well worth it to you. Besides like someone has already mention, you can always see what you can get through trades on the cars you don't want or you could save them for customs further down the road.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
The ones you don't want you can take to Wally and return them with no receipt. I have done this and they have given me cash or a gift card. Return 35 to Wally and then the rest are free.:)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
exactly amx...forgot about that as well that they will take them as returns...great idea then you can buy some cool m2's or other diecasts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
If they're still available, and you haven't done so, go and get 'em! The asking price works out to $0.39 per car. Any that you don't like can be returned, donated to Toys For Tots (or some other entity that helps out less fortunate children), or set aside for trades or sales. Heck, I'd probably want to buy at least a couple-few of 'em.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
The ones you don't want you can take to Wally and return them with no receipt. I have done this and they have given me cash or a gift card. Return 35 to Wally and then the rest are free.:)
IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?! I never knew that. is there some sort of limit to how many they'll take like that at a time?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i ended up missing the deal by an hour :/ oh well i think i might go buy the classics and others shes got left..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts