Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone having trouble finding new Jl's at wal mart. I only found one pony power mustang. I opened it and found that the rear windshield was cracked. :cry:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
We had a customer get a 442 that looked like it had been run into a brick wall, many times. It was still in the package!!!!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Those must be the ones that fell off the assembly line. Guess the five second rule applies to diecast that drop on the floor too :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
60sMetal said:
Those must be the ones that fell off the assembly line. Guess the five second rule applies to diecast that drop on the floor too :lol:
We have been gettin alot of new sets here! I have found alot of nice ones. However today i was looking thru and found a Green '69 Olds cutlass 442 and the metallic flakes in the paint itself where a mess, I mean BAD!!!! I have never seen such a lousy paint job, What's up with that. The one i got out of an earlier pack it was Sweet! That new one was crap! i was not about to spend $5 on the waste of a good car! I hope there aren't to many more of those out there! :freak:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Bad paint job? Strip it and start from scratch. It's a good way to learn customizing. Just make sure you separate the body from the base and remove the plastic "glass". Paint stripper eats plastic! .....I oughta know... :drunk:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
CtotheB said:
Is anyone having trouble finding new Jl's at wal mart. I only found one pony power mustang. I opened it and found that the rear windshield was cracked. :cry:
What new JL's have you found? There are quite a few around here. I know you haven't been around very long to get to know and trust people here, but if you feel comfortable enough to email me a list of new JL's you're looking for, I'll see if if I can pick you up a couple over the weekend. Let me know.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Dragnet_Supporter said:
What new JL's have you found? There are quite a few around here. I know you haven't been around very long to get to know and trust people here, but if you feel comfortable enough to email me a list of new JL's you're looking for, I'll see if if I can pick you up a couple over the weekend. Let me know.
A couple of Classic gold R34 and that pony power mustang, thank you I'll do that, you can trust me :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
TheDarkCutlass said:
hey rob, thats not a damaged 442, thats an 'aged gracefully with a slight fender bender' custom 442 :)
Or, the 'hit the deer on the way home custom 442' OR 'I thought it would look better in natural zinc for a chase variation custom 442' OR...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts