Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, these two were on the pegs along
with the other two that I left hanging...

I just flipped for these two models,

I know several of you will too, enjoy olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i like the idea of 3 tow trucks this year.wl, orange rims, black rims
all i can say is keep them comming rc2. tow trucks are never peg hangers

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
im missing the orange and black wheel ones. none here yet

·
Registered
318 Posts
You are just killing me with the tow truck pics....I can't wait to find that one.

The VW Ambulance is pretty cool too though!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'd love to see a Dodge wrecker/rollback from any era.
And why dont they use the 01 Ram Extended cab casting in the WCT series.
It would look great done as a contractors or commercial scheme. :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i got that bus and the coke on the move bus both for 6$ however i felt a bit bad about it i was at a toy show and the guy had a 3$ section and the rest priced as marked both were marked 6$ but the guy had picked them up to re arrange and set them down on top of the 3$ cars to help someone else and when his back was turned i bought both from his wife for 6$ i asked her are all these on this table 3$ she said yea so i bought them i feel kinda bad about it but sometimes others stupidity is there loss and my gain

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You felt bad or glad that you did not get caught again?

I feel that you used underhanded tactics or in some other realms stole cheated someone out of a fair price they were asking. I bet that you never return to much change given to you by store or fast food cashiers either. Sorry my friend I see what you did as being very wrong and I kind of wished you had just posted this ‘crap’ in your own thread and not on mine. I do not want any one to think that I condone that kind of behavior. I was a law enforcement officer for many years you know. I looked down on people then for such and I still do. Way to go, NOT!

Oh, yea this is my 2 cents and I sure that was your $6.00 worth as well, huh?

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
i got that bus and the coke on the move bus both for 6$ however i felt a bit bad about it i was at a toy show and the guy had a 3$ section and the rest priced as marked both were marked 6$ but the guy had picked them up to re arrange and set them down on top of the 3$ cars to help someone else and when his back was turned i bought both from his wife for 6$ i asked her are all these on this table 3$ she said yea so i bought them i feel kinda bad about it but sometimes others stupidity is there loss and my gain
Why oh why do you admit to this on a board that you've taken some heat on before.......... seriously, you're only asking to be trashed, aren't you? :confused:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
To get this thread back on track, can someone tell me what the Ambulance wheel variation is? I know where there are 3 of them on a peg right now, and maybe I can help here. But memory tells me all three looked alike.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I picked up two sets from an OLD. They both had the white rims that Sarge has pictured. The Blazer had the same two rims as well. I know that the Matco truck and the wrecker have variations. (I'm still waiting to find this release on the pegs - definitely need a few more)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wheels variations found so far...

A quick check on the evil one and these are the only pics I could find depicting the wheel variations. olesarge90/Gill

1 - 20 of 26 Posts