Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
woodville mall

yes Dave just like you have been missed at woodville for the first few points race's i just hope we get 2 throw outs :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
new class

im sure if you bring it out and play that it could start some interest , and who knows from there , are you running oval or on road

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
woodville

well i think you need to get the interest up and then go from there as long as there is 3 cars you have a class but sometimes you need for others to see how much fun you are haveing for it to catch on

·
Registered
282 Posts
Short Course

I dunno what I would run, you guys don't do an off-road thing with jumps and such
We can show up with 3 from the team, and maybe get something going. there has to be some inn the area with slash,strike,sc10's . In 2 weeks time Hillsdale r/c was running A<B>C> mains.anywhere from 20-30 on friday nights. Big,Big draw for them here. Kevin give a holler if you want a ride 1/2 way with us.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
mini glc race

the buzz around the track is the mini glc race it is said to be held on the 12th of February so get them little guys ready for some awesome racing , im sure Pat will get on here and tell all the specks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
583 Posts
the buzz around the track is the mini glc race it is said to be held on the 12th of February so get them little guys ready for some awesome racing , im sure Pat will get on here and tell all the specks:thumbsup:
Hoping Pat lets everyone know soon :confused:......the clocks still ticking and there still isn't any confirmation yet. Lots of talk but nothing yet. I hope there will be a decent turnout. I also hope everyone hasn't made other plans because of this........I guess we'll see. I talked to Pat on Sunday and he said he is still working on it.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
mini glc race

Hoping Pat lets everyone know soon :confused:......the clocks still ticking and there still isn't any confirmation yet. Lots of talk but nothing yet. I hope there will be a decent turnout. I also hope everyone hasn't made other plans because of this........I guess we'll see. I talked to Pat on Sunday and he said he is still working on it.
i agree with you time is running out and hope alot of racer's have not made other plans alllllllllllready , so how is your sprint are you ready and is Brian going to come out and race with us

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hi darrel..........all changes have been completed per our discussion on the sprint car and ready to go, except the CVD's. Just need to try it out on the oval. :woohoo: Brian's time has been consumed with projects in his house lately. Racing is the last thing on his mind for now. I've also been helping him with drywall work. I'll be back at the Toledo track this Sunday, the 2nd. :thumbsup:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts