Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mglc

Talked to Pat again yesterday about solidifying a date in Feb for the MGLC.........he said he is still working on it. As soon as he tells me the date, I will post it here. :D :) :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
mini glc

well i hope it is early and not later in the month i have a wedding im in on the 26 i think :thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
We'll be there! Kris and I want to come over to race before then. Any chance of getting some guys together for some 1/18 touring? Doing any off-road this year?

·
Registered
583 Posts
We'll be there! Kris and I want to come over to race before then. Any chance of getting some guys together for some 1/18 touring? Doing any off-road this year?
Hi Ron.........How are things going? We race every Friday evening On Road and Off Road 1/18th scale only. Doors open at 4pm and Racing starts at 6:30pm. We run 4200 brushless/2cell lipo in the touring class. If you and Kris attend, I'm sure Pat will let you guys run an open class in 1/18th touring. We also set up jumps and run Off Road classes too.....usually 4200 Brushless/ 2cell lipos, 2wd and 4wd. It would be great to have you guys come out. :thumbsup: Sunday is also 1/12th and 1/10th scale On Road. Maybe, if you want, Pat would also let you guys run your Open 1/18th Touring cars in your own class. Saturday is Oval for all classes only. Give Pat a call @ 419-471-1108 (Hobby Store) for more details.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Vendetta does not like the 20mm can motors, it is at a huge disadvantage campared to the Xray and Asc. trucks/buggies, when both run the smaller motors. We only ran open in off-road at my track.
Think Brian would be interested in running open touring with us? Maybe we can drag a couple more guys with us... We can race against each other a little closer to home... Anyone else over there interested in putting a firebreather in you M18 for a change?:thumbsup: If not, I guess I could round up some pink frilley panties, and put one of them 4200 thingies in and run with you Nancys:tongue:!:jest:
Hope things are going well with you Dave, talk to you soon.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The Vendetta does not like the 20mm can motors, it is at a huge disadvantage campared to the Xray and Asc. trucks/buggies, when both run the smaller motors. We only ran open in off-road at my track.
Think Brian would be interested in running open touring with us? Maybe we can drag a couple more guys with us... We can race against each other a little closer to home... Anyone else over there interested in putting a firebreather in you M18 for a change?:thumbsup: If not, I guess I could round up some pink frilley panties, and put one of them 4200 thingies in and run with you Nancys:tongue:!:jest:
Hope things are going well with you Dave, talk to you soon.
OMG LOL ......Thats too funny!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
wow

hey cheater i mean Chuck it was great haveing you racing with us, except when you took my TQ away from me :mad: lol but man had alot of fun until my servo took a crap in the main while out in front that sux but that is racing see everyone in 2 weeks for the next points race and i will be ready for you then cheater i mean Chuck lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
hey cheater i mean Chuck it was great haveing you racing with us, except when you took my TQ away from me :mad: lol but man had alot of fun until my servo took a crap in the main while out in front that sux but that is racing see everyone in 2 weeks for the next points race and i will be ready for you then cheater i mean Chuck lol
Chuck, I hope you are there too. I will finally be there to run with you guys. Last Sat I shook down my new 1/10th Losi Sprinter ride (or was it the Customworks one) :rolleyes: LOL.....anyway, I had a great time and looking forward to this Sat. I will also have Sara's painted LM body with me. :thumbsup:

Dave :D

21 - 40 of 54 Posts