Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEP IT'S TIME yep guys its time for another indoor season and woodville will be open friday , sat , and sun for racing so bring your cars and lets rip up some carpet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure Pat will be on here with some times and it sounds like to me that they will have practice 2 times a week and sunday open time has changed so stay tuned

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey guys practices are wed,thurs from4-9 ,starting 9/29 pats computer is down so he couldnt post anything so he asked me to hope to see you guys there

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
woodville

yes same classes as last year but there may be some rule changes so you need to show up to put in what ya think , i know there will be some mod classes as well as novice and the stock classes

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sorry everyone had a harddrive crash!

Welcome to the 2010 Indoor season! Here is a flyer for what, when, where...

Hope to see everyone there!

Pat Falgout
Track Director

Hobby Stop West Raceway - Woodville Mall
3725 Williston Road
Northwood, Ohio 43619
419-471-1108
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woodville racing

Chuck are you ready , lets go get that car ready , its time to see what my new parts are going to do for my car , and lets see if your car can catch mine LOL

·
Registered
583 Posts
Will be out of town this weekend (Vacation with the wife) but will be there on the 22nd.......:thumbsup: Looking forward getting together with everyone again. Chuck....I'll bring Sara's "new painted LM body" with me. I'll also be there for Oval on the 23rd.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Frightened silly???????????????????

I hear that those mafia boys know that the Don :)dude: Pat) will have his Slider out and they don't want to get whacked :)freak: wrecked) or end up at the bottom of the river.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
wow lots of fast cars at woodville saturday

:thumbsup: yep guys there was alot of fast cars at woodville sturday and i might add the 10th scale sprint class looks like it will be big if all guys show up with them, and right now looks like Gene Greer has the car to beat , BUT i have not had my car out yet, im waiting for the cheater to show and then it will be on (chuck) sorry im not pointing any fingers ( chuck ) and i know the mafia :dude: boyz are running chicken right now ,LOL :wave: P.S it sounds like there is more interest in a mod mini sprint class and a mod late model class ;;:::: more to come on that , as i get the info so stay tuned

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey mafia boyz whats up

yo mafia dudes are you skeeerrred of Gene and his fast car whats up and yo cheater where ya at and you can leave booty's car at home lol

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hobby stop racing

wow lots of fun today with a pretty good turn out with lots of close fun racing but we did miss a few guys ( chuck along with someone and her spider lol and not to mention the mafia boyz ) just to name a few , :thumbsup:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Congrats to all the BRP racers that went east to the EEC :thumbsup:
Thanks Bud. The cars were flawless and handeled like a dream. Wayne, Dave Willey, Rich Mickel and myself had a blast. They also had " FREE FOOD ". We need to bring more BRP racers with us next year to the ECC. They have an excellent facility. We would all have a great time! :thumbsup:
Dave Berry

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mglc

Talked to Pat last night. He was thinking about having the MGLC sometime in February this year. He said a definate date in Feb. will be posted sometime soon. He didn't want to have it too close to any of the other big micro races already scheduled and he figured that after the On Road Nats are over, being held in March, that it might be too close to the end of the indoor season for racers to want to travel long distances. :) More info to follow....
Dave Berry

1 - 20 of 54 Posts